Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

STAMPlorations Digital Rose

 Hello friends, I am revisiting the digis on my hand nowadays and seeing how I color these now.

Today I have used a rose digi from STAMPlorations, it is a single rose, I chose 3 here on the design, and used the prismacolor pencils to color it.

Northing much is done is again. Nowadays I seem to make the coloring the focus on my cards, rather than any other techniques. Just added a sentiment from HeroArts, and a few score lines and jewels to finish it off.




Linking this with:

STAMPlorations Summer challenge

STAMPlorations Anything Goes

Just Add Ink

Just add 'T' - I have interpreted to three, and added 3 roses.

Word Art Wednesday

Anything Goes

Colour crazy craft challenge

Anything Goes

Power Poppy Creative confetti

       Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I particularly love the addition of the sparkly gold strip under the sentiment. It's refined and so elegant. So glad I came across you in the Just Add Ink challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers, beautiful coloring!

    Thank you for joining us at Crazy Colour Challenge!!
    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to resort to your method of commenting this time, Rahmat!
    Love the colors - the roses look absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Great job on the coloring.
    Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful trio of roses that just POPS on the card! I love how you've added the sentiment too and who doesn't love a little bling?

    ReplyDelete