Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Colored front and colored background

Hello friends, nowadays I am trying to convert my previous colorings to cards, I posted one yesterday, but it was not for any challenge, so just on Instagram. It was a beautiful illustrated and colored jasmine flowers.

Anyways, for todays card also this coloring was done way back in April and i converted to a card.
I have used the digital stamp from Power Poppy here, colored using Prismacolor pencils. I inked the Background using distress inks, and then used a stencil from ARTplorations to give more depth, and add interest.
The sentiment is from Altenew. I trimmed the front and was with this beautiful inked strip, so decided tp add that tot he card base and then I went looking for a suitable sentiment to fit on that, never worked backwards, but glad I found a suitable sentiment to fit on the strip!






Linking this with:

A feminine thank you card


Favorite tool - distress ink and blenders

            Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you were able to convert those great colorings to a greeting card. Great job here. Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Confetti Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love you colored pencil coloring and your lovely layered background. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the stenciled backdrop and how it just brings your flowers to the forefront!

    ReplyDelete