Followers

Friday, July 24, 2020

More bubble fun

Hello friends, I am up with another bubble card today.

These bubbles are very addictive when I first did in March, I had a series of bubble colorings, those I haven't converted to cards yet.

I wanted to do another flower in the bubble card and this time I thought of adding more bubbles to the scene. Then I remembered the spinners I saw on Jennifer McGuire's Instagram, and I added that spinning element to my bubbles. I kept the flower one stationary, but it is popped up with foam adhesives.

This time I didn't use black for the big bubble, I have used white did stamping, masking and sponging , followed by coloring to create it
                   
                                           

Here is a glimpse after I finished assembling the card, leads of foam adhesive used here for the spinning bubbles and the floral one. I will add a short video to show the spinning on my Instagram if interested do watch, you can find the Instagram widget on the side of the blog post.


I used perfect pearls to add the sentiment as didn't wanted another something popped up on the front.
You can see that I have used the black texture cardstock.








Linking this with:
Another card with black and the challenge colors

I thought of adding another entry

A tried something different here, so thought of adding it

Just a friendly reminder card

I am adding another bubble card with the same explanation that it has to be quiet and still for a while for a bubble to stay on a flower for a while.

All Occasions

      Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

8 comments:

  1. Those bubbles are quite amazing! Such a beautiful and creative design. Thanks so much for entering another "peaceful" project and playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical effect! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mesmerizing!! Your bubbles are just magical, Rahmat! The card looks like a dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Stunning card, love those bubbles! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and those bubbles are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge - this is incredible! I love the images and details...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its so funny, just the other day I was looking at bubble drawings on Instagram and wondering how I would go learning how to do that. And then I was commenting at TIME OUT and came across all your incredible bubble cards. I'm blown away by your talent, they look so real and you've captured the glassiness so perfectly. I must have a look around YouTube to find some instructions somewhere on how to do this. My drawing skills have always been terrible so can't imagine they would look as good as yours but you've inspired me to give it a go. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous cards with us at TIME OUT!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bubbles you created are incredible! Love it!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete