Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Watercoloring on Kraft

Hello friends, its been a long time again since I posted here on my blog. Too much happening and my mind just refuses to sit down to craft.
Anyways, I was able sit and color yesterday, I wanted to experiment with watercoloring on the kraft, and I kind of like it.
I used the liquid watercolors from CrafTangles and so is the kraft paper. I have used the Enchanted Iris set from Altenew here.
I put together the card now to my surprise I was able to sit through it!
I have used kraft base here and added the fussy cut floral to it using foam adhesive, the sentiment is stamped and edged with a gold strip.
For the background I have used the sunburst stencil in bronze.
A few jewels to finish off and thats it.


Linking this with:
Inspired by the subtle colors


Inspired by gratitude

A floral feminine touch

     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
                                                            

10 comments:

  1. Lovely soft coloured effect. I know what you mean about you mean about your mind refusing to sit down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It actually looks a lot better than I thought! But I don't have liquid watercolors, so maybe I'll try it with what I have.
    The irises look absolutely lovely, Rahmat! Gorgeous watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rahmat and so good you got to craft. I really like how you did this on kraft and such pretty colours. Super idea to pop it up and wonderfully CAS. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Your liquid watercolors on kraft is just lovely. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I loved it. Beautiful coloring and such a creative way to use watercolors. Thank you Di, for taking time out and join us at the Inspired by words challenge, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Rahmat! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, Rahmat ! Love your blue watercoloring on Kraft paper. Beautiful CAS card ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful! I really love the effect your watercoloring has on the kraft paper.

    Thank you for sharing your work in our Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.

    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - I love the idea of watercolouring on craft and the bold colours you chose really made it work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete