Followers

Monday, June 29, 2020

CrafTAngles Stencils and watercolors - DT Inspiration

Hello friends, I am up on hndmd blog with my DT inspiration using the watercolors and stencils from CrafTangles.

I decided not to do florals for this post! something different here.

I also have a short time-lapse video for 2 of the 3 projects, do watch to see how these were done.




This card done using the skyline stencil and mask, sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays

Linking this with TIME OUT Challenge, inspired by the colors.


-----------------------
This card was done using the stencil mask - hearts from CrafTangles, sentiment is also from them.
Adding this with the Watercooler Wednesday

-----------------

I have used a watercolored washed panel to die cut the letters using Altenew die cuts. 

Linking this with:
Altenew June 2020 Inspiration Photo


     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
                                                            

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards Rahmat. Love the way you have use the alcohol inks. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I always love a skyline card and this one is so arty with the rainbow colours flowing. Superb card and so good to see at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderfully designed cards, Rahmat! Such clever ways to use alcohol inks! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards - I love the look of rainbow colors and their application in each and every card - so very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the way you colored those buildings di! Reminds me of the light show that happens with beautiful lights reflecting from buildings. A fantastic take on our photo inspiration at Time out challenges, thank you for joining us. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete