Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

CrafTangles Inspirations March 2nd post

Hello friends, I am up on hndmd with my inspirations today!

Today I am featuring the Everyday sentiments set. I have used the Sunflowers in different colors here. All the flowers are colored using the Prismacolor pencils.



I have a short video to show some coloring and a project here.


The first card is done with lots of masking and stamping, followed by coloring. I just added some scattered light clouds over the white space, and the sentiment is stamped in black from the same set.


The second card is made using the CrafTangles stencil masks - Circles, I have stamped the sunflower first then masked it and added the circle and inked up using an orange shade ink. Once the coloring was done, I stamped the sentiment to finish off this one layer card.

The last card is stamped on kraft cardstock from Craftangles, and I used a white pigment ink to stamp the flower, and colored using the pencils. I masked the white base and inked up some pink ink to create a border and added the front, the sentiment is stamped on the same kraft strip and added to the card.




     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Lovely lovely cards, Rahmat! I absolutely can't pick a favorite - they are all so beautiful! Your coloring is so stunning! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete