Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Watercoloring on regular thin paper

Hello friends, I have another card using the freebie from STAMPlorations.
Actually my printer was acting up and I got one printed on a regular thin paper, I couldn't trash it,  So I experimented it watercolors, as you can see the colors have bleed around a bit, not as bad I was expecting to though.I used Zig markers to water color this time.

Linking this with:
STAMPlorations Love hop



STAMPlorations Anything Goes
 


        Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. Not bad, for printing on normal paper! Your coloring is as beautiful as always, and the card looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on the paper Rahmat, it's very pretty. I have trouble printing too but have found some card from a A5 pad that's fits and works well... love your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on the flowers. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations love blog hop.

    ReplyDelete