Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Love Always - Free digi

Hello friends, happy Thursday.
Sharing a card which I made using the free digi from STAMPlorations. Its been a really long time that I used a digital stamp, but one was calling out loud to me, and YES as you might have guessed its the flower addiction I have nowadays.

I had water colored the image with mars graphic markers from Staedtler , and added to a white base, I left it as it is, didn't feel like adding anything else. to it.


Linking this with:
 STAMPlorations Love hop


STAMPlorations Anything Goes
 

613 Avenue Create 
Anything Goes - optional twist water coloring

Addicted to stamps and more
 

Simon Wednesday Challenge
Have a heart






        Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Rahmat. That's my favorite of the freebie images too. Thanks for linking up with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card Rahamt.
    Thank you for continuing to support our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us
    DT Addicted to stamps and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job coloring. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations blog hop. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete