Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Gerbara Shaker - Uniko Dt Post

Hey friends, I am up on Uniko with a shaker card.

I have a video for this card. Please watch it to see how it is made, it is a normal paced video with me talking and explaining what I did.




Linking this with:
Just Us Girls


CAS-ual Fridays


Simon Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes

Mod Squad Challenge
Ready for Spring

Tic Tac Toe Challenge
Joining in with top row across - circle, flower and die cut.
I have stretched the circle interpretation and chosen circle sequins, as I have many other shaped sequins in my stash, if it doesn't fit in please feel free to delete it!


         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

6 comments:

  1. I like how you've separated out the flower to make the shaker - pretty unique! Great card, Rahmat!!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do love that stamp, great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, awesome colors and love the shaker part! Thanks so much for linking up with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rahmat,
    I love the inlay die-cut flower so cleaver and great color combo. Thank you for playing along with us at Tic Tac Toe challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job of keeping this card CAS while making it a shaker card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Love the bright pink with the green!! Makes me think of warmer weather and gardening. Thanks so much for playing along with everyone at the CAS-ual Fridays Spring Fever Challenge.

    ReplyDelete