Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

TCC #63

Hey all, it is time for a new challenge at the Card Concept.
It is a very festive picture, be free to make whatever you can inspired by this.


I was inspired by the colors and the foliage here. I chose a red textured base here, and used Uniko stamps here to stamp the scene here. I used some wink of stella in the bird. I have a total of3 different sets from Uniko here.


Do stop by the blog to see more from the DT.

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. 
       Have a great day!
 


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous stamping and love how you have framed the dove x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the way you've stamped the frame along the edge of your card front! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those gorgeous pinecones! Beautiful and joyful card!
    Holiday Hugs!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! I love that stamped frame..and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete