Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

TCC - #61

Hello all, time for a new challenge at the card concept, a very pretty picture in pink for you all to get inspired.


I was inspired by the pink, the typewrite, and the rose here .
I used a white base, and a pink front. The typewriter is from STAMplorations, the rose id from my custom stamps, I stamped and fussy cut to use.
I stamped the sentiment in a fading fashion. 
I have used grey glitter paper to line the top and bottom.
A few jewels to finish off.

 Hope you join us in this challenge, drop by the challenge blog to see more from our DT in many different styles.

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card !! I love the fading style of greeting and the hints of glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Rahmat! I love the gorgeous flower against the typewriter! Love the idea!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fading sentiment..what a creative and fun idea! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful typewriter image- love how the sentiment fades as well as the gorgeous flower to finish off the card- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the vintage typewriter stamp and that pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fading sentiment. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the rose, did you fussy cut it, or was it a die? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete