Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bee happy

Hey friends, hope all are doing great. I am up with a very bright and cheery card today.
I had chosen the paper Smooches Free digis to do this card, the bee, and the sentiment both are the digis.
I chose a honeycomb stencil from heidi swapp and inked up with 2 different shades of yellow, and a brown ink. Once inked up, I cut the panel in 3 pieces, I wanted the bees to come from the inside.
I colored the bees using Faber Castle markers, and added a wink of stella on the bee wings, and a few flowers sequins in gold to finish off.


Linking this one with:

Paper Smooches Anything goes
 I had used the free digis here today.


The Challenge
 I am going just with the colors this time.


Simon Wednesday Challenge

STENCIL IT!



I am going with Y is for Yellow

 Challenge: X, Y, Z…

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant, fun and fabulous. Love your stenciling and the bees are so cute. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute bumble bees and the honeycomb stencil. really bright and cheerful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! The cutting is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card.. very striking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rahmat! I love your little buzzy bees! Darling representation of the button mums in the photo! Happy to see this sunny, honey of a card in the gallery at The Challenge!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute!!! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and cute card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the honeycomb background! such a sweet card! thanks for playing along with Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is soo very pretty and cutteee!! :)
    Cheers!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rahmat - congrats on your Paper Smooches win! Well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable!!! love the bright colors and use of the beehive stencil! :) Thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete