Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Map on a card

Good morning blogger friends.
I am up with couple of cards, all will be in successive posts though :)
The first one I want to share is where I had used a map from a book. A friend of mine is moving from here in Macau to Kuala Lumpuer soon, and I thought of making a different type of card than my usual goodbye ones. I have never used a map on the card, this is a first one for me.
I went around the house to look for maps of Asia, and found this one which is perfect for my use.
Plus, this map practically covers most of the countries, I have resided in last decade and half.

I used a white base, and then added the map to a black panel, and I stamped some stars on the leftout side panel in silver ink. I used STAMPlorations stamps from 2 different sets to stamp the sentiment on the card.
I actually love it for a change, even though it is not CAS looking, but for me it feels CAS, as there is nothing much added here other than the map, and stars. Hope you all like it too.



A look at the sentiment.

Another closer look at the other sentiment.

Linking this with:

 Curtain Call
I am inspired by the map in the picture.

STAMPlorations Anything goes
I have used Trendy butterflies, and Subway art builder stamps here.

winnie & walter Blog
I was inspired by the map on the top right corner, I would have loved to use stamps from winnie & walter, but I am yet to own some :)

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This card is fabulous! Your friend will love it! One day I'll visit Asia, too - I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful travel card! Wonderful map and great way of showing off the sentiment on the side with lots of fun stars! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete