Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Autumnal Snowglobe

 Hello friends, i am up with a simple make today.

I wanted to create an autumnal snowglobe, so hence this card was made.

I have use Altenew Wallpaper art stamp set here on a watercolor paper and the watercolor brushes from Altenew to color.

I fussy cut the globe and added to an embossed front.





Linking this with:

Altenew Inspiration Challenge


HLS October watercolour challenge


Watercooler wednesday


Word Art Wednesday 

Anything Goes


            Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                               

3 comments:

  1. How neat!! Though to me, it reminds me of a terrarium than a snowglobe, but either of them would work, I guess! How about a snowglobe which catches the sparkles of golden sunlight? :D Gorgeous card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Rahmat. An interesting take on a snowglobe for autumn. Thanks for joining us at trhe WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Rahmat. Certainly a different idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete