Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tulips bouquet

 Hello friends, it's been a long time since I posted anything on the blog. The last month has kind of gone in a blur. A whole lot of is happening back home in India and a house move was done here in macau, which has left me demotivated and lack of mojo towards crafting. Though I made a select few cards and posted o the Instagram.

For today's  card I have used kraft and coloring for the tulips stamp from Altenew, thew sentiment is from another set.

Nothing much other than coloring done here, I have used a base card with some ink edging done to compliment the kraft.





Linking this with:

ATSM


Colour Crazy craft challenge

Anything Goes



Word Art Wednesday

Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspiration 


Simon Wednesday challenge

Anything Goes



     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

4 comments:

  1. You can create this with a lack of mojo?!! Wow!!
    Your coloring is just awesome, Rahmat! Really!! I love how each color shines so well and they look so great against that kraft background. So good, it could be framed! (Or do you plan to give it to yourself?! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Pretty flowers and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you got your mojo back! Love the coloring on the kraft paper! Thanks for creating something special for that gal in your life at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Mother's Day card. Your coloring is amazing and I like how the colors pop off the kraft cardstock. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete