Followers

Friday, November 22, 2019

Christmas cards - 2

Happy Friday friends, hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

I thought of sharing another Christmas card, I made this last week. I have more hands on hand nowadays, since I am staying in the hotel suite and no work to do. SO crafting is what is keeping me busy, and I end up with so many projects on hand now!

I used the Uniko stencil, stamps and die cuts to make this card.
I used the brush to blend the inks here, I am aiming for a sweater look here.
I sponged a white card with the faded jeans ink and stamped the tiny snowflakes using the same ink, and die cut it using the snow die cut.




Linking this with:
Addicted to stamps and more
 

HLS Christmas challenge November


HLS Anything goes with dies November


Watercooler Wednesday




         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     
Save


5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Its gorgeous!! The combination of blue and pink is so soft and beautiful! And those little snowflakes in the snow diecut is just precious!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rahmat. The colours are very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Dawn ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely soft stencilling is beautiful, Rahmat! A lovely colour combination that works perfectly with your die cut sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku sudah lihat ini di Instagram
    so beautiful also here in a big Foto..
    great job at sponging bu..
    see you maybe on my DT card..miss you there in my Blog Bu :-)
    many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely soft colours you've used for your stencilling, Rahmat! I love the design. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete