Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Uniko DT Post - Season of beauty

Hello friends I am up with a card using the recent release from Uniko - season of beauty.
I have used only the leaf here to create the Poinsettia. I stamped the leaves in distress inks, watercolored with the same ink and fussy cut and crested the flower.

I stamped the sprig on the base and then arranged the flower on top of that.
The sentiment is from the same set.



You still have time to hop along the release hop to win the entire release.


       Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!                                                                     
                                                              

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!! Love the fresh red of the poinsettia surrounded by the lush green leaves. Looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete