Followers

Monday, April 15, 2019

Uniko Dt Post - many shades of Gerbara

Hello Friends , I am up with some inspirations using the Pure Floral Gerbara stamp on Uniko blog.
PFgerberaPP

I had been experimenting coloring only one flower from this set, using various mediums and techniques.
Here is a picture of all the different ones I tried.

Today I am sharing 2 of the 3 white flower.

For this one I stamped the flower in versafine watermark ink and then masked and did some sponging around it using the hickory DI. I then did the center with some yellow, green and black markers, and the petals are done with a very light hint of green, pink and grey DIs. I drew a stalk and colored it using markers.
I finished the flower with some wink of stella.

Linking this with:
Addicted to stamps and more
 

Tuesday Throwdown
 Anything Goes
 -------------
This one is my not so favorite one, as you see that I marked it as a cross, but my crafty friends and Instagram friends were not convinced and kept saying it looks good to their eyes, seriously! I told some of them to get their eyes checked out by a doctor 😂
Anyways after listening to them I decided to work on it a bit more and convert it to a card.

I stamped in watermark ink and used a grey DI to watercolor the flower, and I didn't like how it was coming along, so it was put aside even before I finish it..... but I shared it on Instagram and Fb along with other trials I did, and to my surprise this one has caught a lot of attention(I think it was the worst looking one, so stood out!)


I stamped the flower in twisted citron DI, and finished the center..... and masked and stamped the leaves and inked around with green and brown DI. Watercolored the leaves, and added some splatters. stamped the sentiment to finish off.

Linking this with:
Watercooler Wednesday challenge


Simon Wednesday challenge
No designer paper

I hope you like what I have shared, though these are my experiments!

          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. WOW ! You've made wonders with this gorgeous set, Rahmat ! And may be I should go and see a doctor for my eyes because I really love how your "crossed" trial looks 😅. Beautiful colouring as always. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why you didn't like it, because it is one of my top two choices from the group!! And the other one from the top two is also crossed out!!! Not that I didn't like the others, but my favorites from this set, unfortunately, haven't matched yours this time. :(
    Having said that- the ones you've used on the cards look so beautiful, Rahmat! I have a gerbera or a daisy stamp with me, which I haven't used as much - these are making me think twice about them! :)

    ReplyDelete