Followers

Monday, October 29, 2018

Struck with grief

Hello friends Rahmat here after a very long time.

I was gone unannounced for the last few weeks. My dear dad passed away on 8th October, and I was in India since 5th October. It was very sudden, and I still haven't come to accept it fully.
I am learning to live with this sad reality, some days are better than the other, where as some days are more miserable.
Though I am back home for more than a week already, I have no motivation to step inside my craft room. I simply cannot do anything, I am sad that my dad didn't had time for a proper goodbye. I got to see him alive, but there was not much talking done.
I used to talk to him on phone almost everyday, and that is what I miss the most now.
I will start taking part in the daily marker coloring challenge from 1st, just because my dad loves flowers, and I will try to find some comfort in coloring some flowers. Crafting is off limits I dont know until when.

Stay blessed  everyone!
Rahmat xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear your news, Rahmat. Sending hugs and comfort to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May his soul rest in peace and prayers for you and your family at this difficult time

    ReplyDelete