Followers

Monday, July 31, 2017

Foiled Butterfly

Hey all, my second post. I don't remember when was the last time I had  2 posts in day, not part my DT projects but just for share ;)
Anyways, I had been crafting a lot, thanks to my DT commitments..lol... and am I complaining? Of course not, when you love what you do there is no room for any complains or lack of interest!

CrafTangles has revealed their Aug release today, and they have released 10 colors of reactive foils today. I got these a few days back in my DT kit, and had been playing with those.

Since the product is already released, I thought of sharing my card, or else I was going to hold it for a day or 2.

It is almost a One layer bu for the foiled butterfly!
I started off with the stencil from CrafTangles - flourish, inked in wild wasabi from SU. Then added a double sided tape and ran through the big shot, then added the rainbow foil.

Stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations, and finished off with a twine and a few jewels.








Linking this with:
AAA Cards


Shopping Our Stash Weekly
Butterflies, bees or bugs

Addicted to stamps and More


Just Us Girls
New - Foil, and stencil
Old - Stamp and twine


Simon Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful and vibrant. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rainbow butterfly and I like how you've placed it on that stencilled flourish. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such delicate and beautifully colored rainbos butterfly. Great! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that rainbow butterfly! Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the bright colours!
    Thanks for getting buggy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous use for those foils!! That butterfly looks spectacular!! I need to use more of what I've got too!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Such a lovely design! Love that colorful butterfly!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that shiny rainbow butterfly and it goes great with your sentiment! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, this is just so pretty! I love how bright it is, yet the simple design maintains an elegance, especially with that foiled butterfly. Thanks for sharing at SOS last week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation ! Its always a pleasure to drop in at your Blog !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your rainbow shines so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete