Followers

Friday, December 18, 2015

Gues Designer - STAMPloration December Challenge

Hi friends, today I am excited to be a guest designer at STAMPlorations December Challenge.
I have chosen this months sketch to make my card. You can choose the theme as well, do join in, its a fun challenge.



For my card, I chose STAMPLorations Art is...and Trendy feather sets.
I started with water coloring the front panel, I added 2 shades of yellow, green and orange to the paper, and sprayed some mist, and kept it aside for a while.

Then I used the Art is ..set to stamp on it,  added a washi strip to the side edge, and added the die cut and inked vellum flower and leaves. I stamped the sentiment from trendy feathers on  a red strip, and used foam adhesive to add it. A few rhine stones to finish off.

  work in progress: 1. water colors on the paper with the sprayed mist.
 2. Die cut and inked vellum flowers and leaves.
 3.Stamping the Art is..and adding the washi..

Do drop by the challenge blog to see the challenge, and the amazing DT inspiration.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Rahmat, a fab interpretation of the sketch. So pleased to have you guest with us this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful design!! Love the colors and those flowers look amazing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Absolutely love the card - the design, the colors, and especially the vellum flowers and leaves!

    ReplyDelete