Followers

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Flowery treat

Hello everyone, I am posting a card which I made yesterday night, was feeling bit under the weather, so going to keep the post really to the point and short.

It is a one layer card, chose white base. I chose the Mama Elephant - water flowers and leaves to stamp on the card, I went in as I was stamping, nothing was pre - planned, and the sentiment is also from the same set. I had used Hero arts pink neon ink to do the flowers. I like the feel of it, its a very cheery card. Hope you all like it too.





Linking this card with the

Runway Inspired Challenge
I am going with the pink color of this beautiful dress, and the neon yellowish green too

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the challenge...beautiful.. Am your newest follower ...would be happy if you follow me back...thanks..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Awwww.... One layer cards are so hard for me to do, but I just can't believe how beautiful yours are. This is so elegant and lovely. It's totally going on my Pinterest board for further inspiration.

    ReplyDelete