Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A bright card

Sharing a card which I made yesterday.
For this card I cut out a floral stencil myself,  and used it.
The colors and sketch both are inspired from various challenges.

I masked the flower and went on to create the stripes with the inks, and sponged the pink flowers with the stencil, finally stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations.



Linking this card with

 I was inspired by the colors and patterns on the pillow case.


 I had flipped the sketch, and moved the middle panel bit upwards.




Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. great masking and inking :) beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with STAMPlotations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your pattern and colours evoke the pillowcases here, and awesome idea to create your own stencil too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those colourful stripes and your handmade stencil, Rahmat! Thanks so much for joining in with the STAMPlorations sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colors you used in this card, Rahmat!! Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete