Followers

Monday, June 9, 2014

2 quick CAS cards

Quick share of two cards.
The first one up is for CASE Study.
I just love the inspiration card very much, decided to use the same colors but with circles. Added a fuzzy cut sentiment, and I am done. 




Used the inlaid die cuts too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second card also is made inspired by a couple of challenges,
for this I had used the flower stencil which I made 2 days back.
used the colors and sketch from 2 different challenges.
I used my daughter's Chinese calligraphy pen to write the sentiment myself, I know it is a big risk, and I wanted to take this risk of putting my writing on my cards, and this isn't the first time I am doing this ;)



Linking this card to the 

 Used the colors close to mentioned in this challenge.

I went some blooms and leaves instead of the striped pattern but sticking to the sketch.

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your feedback, if you are not in a hurry :) Have a great day!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colous & Sketches! Love the softness of your card - and I loved that you added the personal touch of your own handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are wonderful cards!! I love your hand written sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow both cards are beautiful thanks for joining us over at case study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I especially love your take on the sketch -- it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card with such softness and elegance!! Those flowers in those colors - WOW! I like this interpretation of the sketch as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Rahmat, I am more fascinated by ur second card :) love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card - a great use of our colours this week at CC&S - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 fabby cards Rahmat!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours & Sketches this week :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete